The S.A.F.E. Food Pantry seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with ensuring an ongoing clear, concise social media presence. Primary responsibilities include:
- Contribute to social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) to ensure social media new content is posted at least 3 times per week with the S.A.F.E. community;
- Develop and work to an editorial calendar for social media posts;
- Research and identify individuals, businesses and organizations that are like-minded and in sync with S.A.F.E. mission;
- Find valuable, mission-related content within the social media community that can be liked and shared;
- Identify and/or develop graphics, consistent with branding guide, to enhance social media messages;
- Submit online event postings to social media channels;
- Recommend ideas, content and mission oriented social media to the Board of Directors.