The Residential Director has the potential to earn $10,000 bonus annually.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Linwood Center is currently hiring for a Residential Director to supervise the adult and children's Residential Department. The Residential Director is responsible for ensuring that the overall effective operation of Linwood’s Children and Adult Residential programs are in accordance with applicable local, state and federal regulations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing program operations, including the financial, medical, business and safety aspects of the programs. The Residential Director is required to work full time, including some weekend hours for supervision as well as being on-call.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
The Residential Director must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years’ experience in managing finance and operations.
· Minimum of three years of professional experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
· Licensed as a Certified Residential Child Care Program Administrator in the State of Maryland.
· A skill-set that includes the ability to interface in a professional manner with staff, parents, community partners, and other stakeholders.
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
· Successful completion of pre-employment screening process which includes fingerprinting for state and national background checks, driving record check, physical exam, lift test (including lift test and drug screen) and tb (tuberculosis/mantoux) screening.
To view a full description of the position, please visit Linwood Center's website at: www.liwoodcenter.org
Linwood Center is An Equal Opportunity Employer