Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the overall operations of Quality Improvement program for Linwood Center.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from the Quality Improvement Specialist.
- Preparing, creating and modifying documents including drafting official letters, various correspondences, reports, drafts, memos, emails etc.
- Frequent monitoring of Linwood’s video cameras and video recordings of its residential and day program based on a schedule developed by the QI Specialist and reporting any violation of Linwood Policy by staff to both the QI Specialist and Residential Director. This includes review footage based specific incidents that occur.
- Assists the QI Specialist in performing regularly scheduled and unscheduled Site Visit Reviews of each residence on a monthly basis. Site Visit reports will include assurance that all required documents pertaining to the individuals in the program are up-to-date, properly filed, and submitted on time to the appropriate parties. Site Visit reports will also include an assessment of the physical facilities. Notify maintenance department, House Manager, Residential Program Managers, and Director of all deficiencies noted.
- Assists the QI Specialist in conducting monthly review of Day Program and Employment PCP books and Data books to ensure all are up to date and staff trainings are current.
- Work with Finance Department to manage all issues related to individual’s benefits including Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
- The Quality Improvement Assistant is also responsible for other administrative tasks.
- Maintaining confidentiality of records.
- Must have the willingness to learn and assist in other areas within Linwood Center if necessary.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School Diploma required/Associate Degree preferred
- Preferred to have experience in the area of Quality Improvement/Assurance or other compliance areas
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Position requires attention to detail and must be able to problem solve
- Must demonstrate proficiency in speaking, reading and writing the English language, including proficiency with grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Word – must demonstrate the ability to create and modify documents and to apply basic business formatting to written content
- Microsoft Outlook – must demonstrate the ability to create and share calendars and maintain a Contacts list
- Ability to use the internet and other tools to conduct basic research
- Ability to interview staff, people we support and others
- Must have a professional appearance and demonstrate a skillset that includes the ability to interface in a professional manner with staff, parents, school system personnel, other professionals and visitors in general.
Linwood offers the following benefits to their employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance
Please apply for opportunity on Company Website at www.linwoodcenter.org
Linwood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer