Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist plans, coordinates, and implements the quality management and quality improvement programs for Linwood’s adult services and residential programs. S/he monitors and provides assistance with quality assurance and compliance functions as required by state and local licensing authorities. The Quality Assurance Specialist provides consultation and direction to ensure programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and residents receive the highest level of support. S/he also ensures that policies and procedures are monitored and updated to include regulatory changes. S/he must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the disabilities community. The Quality Assurance Specialist must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, perform a variety of tasks and demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- Two to three years’ experience in the healthcare industry or disabilities community.
- 2 years’ experience working as a Quality Assurance Coordinator or Specialist.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of initiative and positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to short deadlines.
- Must travel to Linwood’s residences throughout the surrounding
Please visit Linwood Center’s website at: www.linwoodcenter.org to see the full job description.
Linwood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer