The Job Coach must meet the following criteria's below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in the development of the IP and Behavior Plans and implementing and documenting the portion of the plan(s) related to the day program.
- Providing guidance to one or more individuals at the jobsite to ensure that the duties of the job are performed to the satisfaction of the employer. This responsibility involves performing the job duties along with the individual(s) as needed so that the production level determined by the employer is consistently maintained.
- Providing guidance to one or more individuals at the job site to ensure successful participation in appropriate activities of daily living. This includes the development of self-help skills, leisure skills and functional academic or vocational skills.
- Actively supporting the individual in achieving success and integration while in the community, and at the worksite.
- Completing time studies every 6 months or as needed.
- Complete all required documentation in an efficient and timely manner.
- While in the community be a role model to the individual’s you serve as well as be a representation of Linwood at times.
- If requested/directed, timely attendance and participation in meetings, including but not limited to: staff meetings, clinical meetings and medication reviews.
- Assuring that the fundamental rights of each individual in the program are secured.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to drive, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to complete reports in a timely manner and must demonstrate the ability to organize and properly document that which is required by regulation and by Linwood.
- Must also demonstrate an understanding of adult rights and self-determination and assure that the individuals to whom he/she provides support are afforded these rights.
- Must obtain all trainings as required by DDA and Linwood within the time frames specified.
- A skill set that includes the ability to interface in a professional manner with Linwood staff, parents, school system personnel and other professionals.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
Linwood offers the following benefits to their employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance
Please apply for opportunity on Company Website at www.linwoodcenter.org
Linwood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer