The Grant Researcher plays an integral role in identifying grants and other sources of funding. The grant researcher will assess the applicability of a grant to S.A.F.E.’s mission, track the grants in terms of their value, deadlines, any necessary prerequisites for application, and other grant-related details.
- Create an organized matrix of grant information, including:
- Grant providers;
- Grant requirements;
- Amount of funding offered;
- Contact info (if provided).
- Maintain timely communications with the grant team and executive team;
- Contact grant providers for additional information;
- Identify organizations that may provide grants, but do not advertise;
- Assist with the drafting of grant applications with the help of the Executive Director;
- Prepare brief monthly reports and maintain regular contact with supervisor;
- Attend Board and Committee meetings as needed