In accordance with the needs of the ages of the population served, the Family Services Coordinator is responsible for the overall management, coordination and administration of clinical/social work support services for center families and children.
- Develop and take leadership in the implementation of trauma informed interventions and clinical parent child attachment intervention with families.
- Serve as a Field Instructor to Social Work Interns.
- Participate in the hiring, supervision, and training of program staff to ensure the provision of a warm, nurturing environment.
- Ensure psychosocial assessments, service plans and appropriate referrals are completed for participants needing additional supports.
- Provide short term counseling, resource referral, case management and psychoeducational opportunities to participants of the program.
- Responsible for tracking services provided and providing relevant data to funding partners.
- Reinforce equitable programming across the Center.
- Train staff in general trauma informed and attachment based interventions.
- Present information regarding the program to funders and related committees as needed.
- Conduct home visits to center parents to support implementation of skills if necessary.
- Assist with fundraising efforts for programming.
- Participate in the development and implementation of yearly goals in conjunction with the program management team.
- Participate in relevant citywide and regional committees, boards, etc.
- Other related duties as required by the program