The Facilities Maintenance Foreman will need to possess 10 + years of experience in the Construction/ Maintenance field. The Maintenance Foreman is responsible for overseeing Maintenance Assistants and various construction projects. The Maintenance Foreman will provide quality work and workmanship in Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, Drywall and other skills associated with maintaining commercial buildings and residential homes. The candidate will perform all duties associated with general care of exterior and interior of on campus and off campus (group homes, ALUs.) in order to comply with all federal, state and local regulations. Only candidates with the above skillsets need to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competent in construction of Kitchen, Bathroom Installations, Cabinetry Furniture Repair, General Roofing and Repair and Landscaping.
- General Plumbing and Electrical repair.
- Excellent Drywall repair skills start to finish.
- Familiarity of Shop, Hand and Electrical tools.
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers.
- Able to report and document work related inspections and incidents.
Minimum Qualification (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Associate Degree, however, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the Construction Maintenance field.
- Ability to interface in a professional matter with Linwood staff, parent’s, school system personnel and other professionals.
- Good Oral, Written and Presentation skills.
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Physical capability to lift and move materials over 75lbs.
- Able to totally remodel Kitchens and Bath’s from start to finish.
Linwood offers the following benefits to their employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance
Please apply for Opportunity on Company Website at www.linwoodcenter.org
Linwood Center Is An Equal Opportunity Employer