The Custodian is responsible for the performance of all duties associated with the custodial care and cleaning of all buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• General cleaning and disinfecting areas of Linwood's buildings to meet local, state and federal regulations. Areas include classrooms, offices, hallways, dining area, bathrooms and other areas . Cleaning includes daily trash removal, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polishing, vacuuming, etc.
• Periodic cleaning and disinfecting areas in the buildings. This includes common areas, bedrooms, bathrooms and hallways.
• Tracking, requisitioning and distribution of supplies to all assigned areas.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
• High school diploma.
• At least one (1) year of experience in a similar position.
• Must have the physical capabilities to lift, move and unpack boxes and use machinery associated with the performance of duties described.
• A skill set that includes the ability to interface in a professional manner with Linwood staff, parents, school system personnel and other professionals.
Linwood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer