TITLE: Behavior Specialist
DEPARTMENT: School Program
REPORTS TO: Assistant Executive Director / Education Director
The Behavior Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation and supervision of special behavioral programming for the students and residents in Linwood Center’s programs, in support of educational programming. S/he shall provide services that will assist the Linwood School team in improving the educational performance and daily functioning of the students.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Master’s Degree or higher in behavior analysis, psychology, or related discipline preferred.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification or comparable.
- A minimum of two years proven successful experience in implementing, designing and overseeing behavior analysis services for individuals with autism.
- Ability to communicate with and provide direct assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities who are having behavioral challenges.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License without restrictions and with minimal violations
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening process which includes fingerprinting for state and national background checks, driving record check, physical exam, lift test (including lift test and drug screen) and TB (tuberculosis/mantoux) screening.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
For a full description of the position, please visit our website at: www.linwoodcenter.org
Linwood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer