Linwood Center is currently hiring an Assistant Cook at their School located in Ellicott City. The Assistant Cook is a member of the food service team and is responsible for the performance of all duties associated with meals for the Linwood’s students. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organization of the kitchen and food service areas to meet local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain accurate records, as required.
- Meal planning, including assisting the Food Service Manager with menu planning, the development of grocery lists and shopping.
- Meal and snack preparation.
- Serving meals, in conjunction with school program staff.
- Cleanup and shutdown of the kitchen and food service areas after meals.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High school education.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- One (1) year experience preferred.
- A skill set that includes the ability to interface in a professional manner with Linwood staff, parents, school system personnel and other professionals.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Linwood Center currently offers the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Annual/Sick/Personal Leave
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance
- Bereavement Leave
Mask is required at all times in the School.
Please apply for Opportunity on Company Website at www.linwoodcenter.org
Linwood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer