DEPARTMENT: Adult Services
REPORTS TO: Employment Program Manager
Linwood Center is currently hiring FT Job Coaches for their Employment Program. The Job Coach is responsible for providing support for one or more individuals during their day-to-day activities in Linwood’s Employment Program. The Job Coach is directly responsible to the Employment Program Manager and must demonstrate the ability to interact in a professional manner with the public and be able to represent Linwood in the employment arena. The Job Coach must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Linwood’s philosophy.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to drive, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to complete reports in a timely manner and must demonstrate the ability to organize and properly document that which is required by regulation and by Linwood.
- Must also demonstrate an understanding of adult rights and self-determination and assure that the individuals to whom he/she provides support are afforded these rights.
- Must obtain all trainings as required by DDA and Linwood within the time frames specified.
- A skill set that includes the ability to interface in a professional manner with Linwood staff, parents, school system personnel and other professionals.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
For a full description of the position, please visit our website at: www.linwoodcenter.org
Linwood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer