- This event has passed.
Howard County Executive Virtual Town Hall
March 26 @ 6:30 pm
Join Howard County Executive Calvin Ball for a Virtual Town Hall on Thursday, March 26 at 6:30 PM to update residents on the government’s coronavirus response.
Residents are encourage to pre-register using the form below and we will add you to the call list.
- William Anuszewski – Acting Fire Chief, Howard County Department of Fire and Rescue Services
- Raul Delerme – Director, Howard County Department of Recreation and Parks
- Mike Hinson – Deputy Director, Office of Emergency Management
- Dr. Michael Martirano – Superintendent, Howard County School System
- Lisa Myers – Police Chief, Howard County Police Department
- Dr. Maura Rossman – Health Officer Howard County Health Department
- Jackie Scott – Director, Department of Community Resources and Services
- Sameer Sidh – Chief of Staff, Office of the County Executive
- Larry Twele – CEO, Howard County Economic Development Authority
Those wanting to take part in future virtual town halls should fill out the form below. Landline numbers are preferred, as cell phones may drop the call or occasionally go straight to voicemail. Please do not submit multiple phone numbers.
If you are unable to register, the call-in number will be (855)-756-7520 Ext. 57556#